The National Association of Realtors tells us that 90% of home buyers use the internet to source information on properties. 85% of buyers deem photos “very useful” to their decision making process. These days, photos are being trumped by video, and turning photos into quality real estate videos has never been easier.
Did you know 73% OF HOMEOWNERS SAY THEY’RE MORE LIKELY TO LIST WITH A REALTOR WHO OFFERS TO CREATE A VIDEO FOR THEM, but only 4% of agents put their listing on YouTube?
Video is fast becoming one of the most important marketing tools in a real estate agent’s arsenal.
- According to an Australian Real Estate Group, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- 87% of online marketers use video content according to Outbrain.
- According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- According to Forrester Research it is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video.
- According to Implix, an introductory email that includes a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
- Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video. (Source: SEOmoz)
- Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (NPD)
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (YouTube).
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (Source: Mist Media)